Cristiana Clerici’s International Spotlights
As of September 2010, Italian blogger and picture book aficionado Cristiana Clerici of The Tea Box will be contributing to 7-Imp interviews and book reviews of international picture books whenever the mood strikes her. Over at The Tea Box, Cristiana shares her love of books and follows titles from all over — with special attention to Italy, the United States, the UK, France, Spain, and South American countries. She maintains three pages in three languages (Italian, English, and French), so most of her time goes into translating her own posts. You can read more about that—and Cristiana—here, and this page will archive her contributions to 7-Imp.
- Giovanna Zoboli and Camilla Engman’s Too Late — September 2010
- Interview with Italian author/illustrator Eva Montanari — November 2010
- Il Grande Alfredo by Spider (aka Daniele Melani) — December 2010
- Barbe Bleue by Charles Perrault, illustrated by Maurizio Quarello — January 2011
- Interview with Spanish illustrator, Javier Zabala — February 2011
- Interview with Italian illustrator, Maurizio Quarello — May 2011