Cristiana Clerici’s International Spotlights
Back in 2010, the wonderful Italian blogger and picture book aficionado Cristiana Clerici of The Tea Box contributed to 7-Imp interviews and book reviews of international picture books whenever the mood struck her. Over at The Tea Box, Cristiana shared her love of books and followed titles from all over — with special attention to Italy, the United States, the UK, France, Spain, and South American countries. She maintained three pages in three languages (Italian, English, and French), so most of her time went into translating her own posts. You can read more about that—and Cristiana—here. This page archives her contributions to 7-Imp, though for now the International Spotlights are on hold.
- Giovanna Zoboli and Camilla Engman’s Too Late — September 2010
- Interview with Italian author/illustrator Eva Montanari — November 2010
- Il Grande Alfredo by Spider (aka Daniele Melani) — December 2010
- Barbe Bleue by Charles Perrault, illustrated by Maurizio Quarello — January 2011
- Interview with Spanish illustrator, Javier Zabala — February 2011
- Interview with Italian illustrator, Maurizio Quarello — May 2011